CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.0315.0957.16016
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:09:44.360