CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it occupies close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 4.00 MB (4194816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2009.0521.2234.38731
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:47:10.917