CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0202.2334.42270
of CCC Help Polish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company ATI. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:02:58.947