CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More details about the program CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file is named CCC.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Polish. They take about 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2010.1208.2155.39317
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:27:00.983