CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 5.29 MB (5547008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.0104.2154.39304
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by ATI. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:07:51.143