CCC Help Polish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file has a size of 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.0419.2217.38209
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:18:07.167