CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2009.0929.2221.38284
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:09:21.390