CCC Help Polish
This info is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. uccc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3412992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0731.2233.38497
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:36:23.643