CCC Help Polish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's page. CCC Help Polish is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. CCC Help Polish's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2009.1209.2334.42329
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:16:03.647