CCC Help Polish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2145.37182
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.647