CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Polish is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2009.1217.1631.29627
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application by ATI. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:14:03.363