CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. You can get more details related to CCC Help Polish at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Polish. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2011.0401.2258.39449
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:18:18.567