CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. More info about the app CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2010.1118.1602.28745
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:50:10.563