CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CCC Help Polish's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0425.0455.6915
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:53:39.783