CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can get more details on CCC Help Polish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2010.0825.2204.37769
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:39:53.033