CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish is composed of the following executables which take 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2010.0608.2229.38564
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:52.630