CCC Help Polish
This info is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1111.0309.5529
of CCC Help Polish. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:38:35.833