CCC Help Polish
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Polish application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take an average of 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0209.0015.306
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:11:35.510