CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2009.0729.2237.38827
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:36.303