CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Polish program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2010.0805.0357.5180
only. For more CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:14:11.820