CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They occupy an average of 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2009.0729.2226.38498
alone. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:01:18.150