CCC Help Polish
This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. CCC Help Polish is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2008.0328.2321.39969
only. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 04:13:42.413