CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. CCC Help Polish's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.37 MB (6682624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Polish version 2009.1104.0958.17837
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by ATI. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:25:52.820