CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They take 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Polish version 2008.0422.2138.36895
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Polish in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:32:50.077