CCC Help Polish
This page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's web page. Usually the CCC Help Polish application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Polish's main executable file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish is comprised of the following executables which take 5.75 MB (6025216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2011.0707.2345.40825
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:08:44.307