CCC Help Polish
This web page is about CCC Help Polish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Polish's main file takes around 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.22 MB (2330624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0512.1811.30806
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Polish from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Polish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:25:03.597