CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Polish is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Polish's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Polish. They take an average of 5.58 MB (5847568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1228.2238.40637
of CCC Help Polish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Polish with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish application will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:10:02.467