CCC Help Polish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your computerATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. More data about the app CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish is comprised of the following executables which take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help Polish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Polish releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Polish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:22:34.963