CCC Help Polish
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Polish can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Polish is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Polish. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Polish version 2010.0907.2139.37006
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Polish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Polish in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Polish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:53:22.503