CCC Help Polish
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Polish on ATI's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Polish's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Polish is comprised of the following executables which take 5.81 MB (6087680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0602.1129.18753
of CCC Help Polish. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Polish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program released by the software company ATI. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Polish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Polish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Polish app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:02:04.787