CCC Help Korean
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Korean for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Korean application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Korean. They take 3.09 MB (3240960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0610.2245.39039
of CCC Help Korean. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application released by ATI. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean program will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 07:40:46.637