CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Korean's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.51 MB (6829224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (627.66 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (285.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0405.1815.30729
of CCC Help Korean. For more CCC Help Korean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Korean from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Korean in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 11:47:02.990