CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Korean can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Korean is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. CCC Help Korean's main file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Korean is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0630.0808.12749
of CCC Help Korean. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Korean versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Korean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Korean application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Korean in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:50:36.607