CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Korean is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PCATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Korean on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Korean application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Korean is composed of the following executables which take 3.36 MB (3526656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (40.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Korean version 2007.0202.1922.34565
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Korean releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Korean is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase CCC Help Korean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Korean from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Korean or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Korean". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Korean application will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Korean in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Korean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Korean.
8. After removing CCC Help Korean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Korean that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Korean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Korean by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Korean by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Korean supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:32:54.580