This web page contains complete information on how to remove clrmamepro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. More data about Roman Scherzer can be found here
. More data about the application clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. cmpro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.74 MB (4969984 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.77 MB (5005900
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro.exe (4.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.07.1
of clrmamepro. Click on the links below for other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application offered by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove clrmamepro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click clrmamepro in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-23 22:36:28.820