clrmamepro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. You can find out more on Roman Scherzer or check for application updates here
. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. clrmamepro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled cmpro64.exe and it has a size of 8.05 MB (8436736 bytes).
clrmamepro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.08 MB (8473704
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.10 KB)
The current page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.36.1
only. You can find below a few links to other clrmamepro releases:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program offered by the software company Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-11 10:17:40.740