This web page contains complete information on how to remove clrmamepro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. More info about Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled cmpro64.exe and occupies 6.41 MB (6725120 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside clrmamepro. They take about 6.45 MB (6761053
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (6.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.09 KB)
This info is about clrmamepro version 4.00.20.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program by the software company Roman Scherzer. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select clrmamepro in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-14 18:16:41.050