clrmamepro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. More information on Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. You can get more details on clrmamepro at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 35.07 KB (35916 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in clrmamepro. They take 12.50 MB (13103097
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro.exe (4.88 MB)
- cmpro64.exe (7.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.07 KB)
- Lunar IPS.exe (94.50 KB)
- SNEST111.EXE (22.42 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.15.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application marketed by Roman Scherzer. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply click the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall clrmamepro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 16:47:46.327