clrmamepro is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. You can read more on Roman Scherzer or check for application updates here
. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. clrmamepro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. clrmamepro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. clrmamepro's main file takes around 8.18 MB (8574976 bytes) and is called cmpro64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with clrmamepro. They take about 8.21 MB (8611944
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.10 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.35.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program released by Roman Scherzer. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase clrmamepro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The publisher is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-31 02:20:02.283