This info is about clrmamepro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. More information about Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's website. Usually the clrmamepro program is placed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the clrmamepro's primary executable file and it occupies close to 35.08 KB (35919 bytes) on disk.
clrmamepro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.07 MB (8461903
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.08 KB)
This data is about clrmamepro version 4.00.09.1
alone. Click on the links below for other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application offered by the software company Roman Scherzer. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete clrmamepro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found very quickly. When you select clrmamepro in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 00:09:36.797