clrmamepro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. More info about Roman Scherzer can be found here
. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. cmpro64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.79 MB (8168448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in clrmamepro. They occupy 7.82 MB (8204392
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.79 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.29.0
of clrmamepro. For other clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program marketed by Roman Scherzer. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove clrmamepro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found automatically. When you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-22 08:51:55.473