clrmamepro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. Open here
for more details on Roman Scherzer. More information about clrmamepro can be seen at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.90 MB (5142016 bytes) on disk and is named cmpro.exe.
clrmamepro is composed of the following executables which take 4.94 MB (5177941
bytes) on disk:
- cmpro.exe (4.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.08 KB)
This info is about clrmamepro version 4.00.21.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application released by the software company Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro application will be found very quickly. After you select clrmamepro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-03 02:20:05.130