This info is about clrmamepro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. Take a look here
for more info on Roman Scherzer. Detailed information about clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. clrmamepro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall clrmamepro. clrmamepro's main file takes around 6.19 MB (6491136 bytes) and is called cmpro64.exe.
clrmamepro is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.22 MB (6527055
bytes) on disk:
- cmpro64.exe (6.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.08 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.08.0
alone. Click on the links below for other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program released by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove clrmamepro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro program will be found automatically. After you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, we are not saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-19 18:26:46.460