This page contains complete information on how to uninstall clrmamepro for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. Open here
where you can get more info on Roman Scherzer. You can read more about on clrmamepro at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. cmpro64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.04 MB (8427008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside clrmamepro. They occupy about 8.07 MB (8462952
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.04 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
This data is about clrmamepro version 4.00.32.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application released by Roman Scherzer. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate clrmamepro or simply activate the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 08:40:03.570