This web page contains thorough information on how to remove clrmamepro for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. More info about Roman Scherzer can be found here
. More data about the program clrmamepro can be found at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. Usually the clrmamepro program is installed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. cmpro64.exe is the clrmamepro's main executable file and it occupies close to 7.46 MB (7825920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of clrmamepro. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7861852
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.46 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.09 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.25.0
only. Click on the links below for other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program marketed by Roman Scherzer. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The software company is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 17:59:16.610