clrmamepro is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your systemRoman Scherzer
. More data about Roman Scherzer can be seen here
. Please open mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. Usually the clrmamepro application is placed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. cmpro64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.21 MB (6509568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with clrmamepro. They occupy about 6.24 MB (6545487
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (6.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.08 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.11.1
only. For more clrmamepro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application by the software company Roman Scherzer. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase clrmamepro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select clrmamepro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 10:36:56.533