clrmamepro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. You can read more on Roman Scherzer or check for application updates here
. More data about the app clrmamepro can be seen at mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall clrmamepro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called cmpro64.exe and occupies 6.36 MB (6664704 bytes).
clrmamepro is comprised of the following executables which take 6.39 MB (6700637
bytes) on disk:
- cmpro64.exe (6.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.09 KB)
The current web page applies to clrmamepro version 4.00.14.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application released by the software company Roman Scherzer. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete clrmamepro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate clrmamepro or simply click the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click clrmamepro in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 15:12:18.263