This info is about clrmamepro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your computerRoman Scherzer
. Take a look here
for more information on Roman Scherzer. Click on mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
to get more facts about clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's website. Usually the clrmamepro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for clrmamepro is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. cmpro64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.78 MB (8157184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside clrmamepro. They occupy about 7.81 MB (8193116
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (7.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.09 KB)
This page is about clrmamepro version 4.00.27.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application marketed by Roman Scherzer. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase clrmamepro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "clrmamepro". If it exists on your system the clrmamepro program will be found very quickly. After you select clrmamepro in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The publisher is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove clrmamepro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-26 00:21:36.470