This info is about clrmamepro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. You can read more on Roman Scherzer or check for application updates here
. Click on mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
to get more info about clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro directory (same installation drive as Windows). clrmamepro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. cmpro64.exe is the clrmamepro's main executable file and it takes around 8.30 MB (8704000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with clrmamepro. They take about 8.34 MB (8740968
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.34.0
of clrmamepro. You can find here a few links to other clrmamepro versions:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is a program by Roman Scherzer. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall clrmamepro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply click the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". The clrmamepro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click clrmamepro in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about clrmamepro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the program is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall clrmamepro.
8. After uninstalling clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong clrmamepro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing clrmamepro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your computer, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-04 09:26:43.200