This page is about clrmamepro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall clrmamepro from your PCRoman Scherzer
. You can read more on Roman Scherzer or check for application updates here
. Please follow mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
if you want to read more on clrmamepro on Roman Scherzer's web page. Usually the clrmamepro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\clrmamepro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. clrmamepro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.03 MB (8419328 bytes) on disk and is titled cmpro64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in clrmamepro. They occupy 8.06 MB (8455272
bytes) on disk.
- cmpro64.exe (8.03 MB)
- uninstall.exe (35.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.30.1
of clrmamepro. You can find below info on other releases of clrmamepro:
...click to view all...
clrmamepro is an application by the software company Roman Scherzer. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase clrmamepro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete clrmamepro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find clrmamepro or simply activate the Search field and type in "clrmamepro". If it is installed on your PC the clrmamepro app will be found automatically. After you click clrmamepro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding clrmamepro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for clrmamepro:
- The web site of the application is: mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\clrmamepro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove clrmamepro.
8. After removing clrmamepro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of clrmamepro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling clrmamepro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer from your PC, nor are we saying that clrmamepro by Roman Scherzer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall clrmamepro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 02:43:26.433